Friday, July 17, 2009

Telling Tellers Tell Me

The way we describe our world shows how we think of our world.
How we think of our world governs how we interpret our world.
How we interpret our world directs how we participate in the world.
How we participate in the world shapes the world.

I just don't understand why money is so important to some people, while philosophy and trying to better ourself and the world isn't.

I had an altercation with the police the other day, apparently making music is against the law now. Even where there is no decibal volume/sound ordination curfew they will still bust up your musical endeavors.

I did party on a rooftop in Chicago the other day, and it was a lot of fun.

Now I'm just waiting to get back on the road and hit up Milwaukee and New York so I can make some bank before starting grad school and living life in Chicago the way I want to.

No comments: