Friday, November 6, 2009

Meat

William S. Burroughs said, "Paranoids have all the answers."

I've been thinking about that quote a lately the past couple of days. I find the madness of it intriguing. Who knows maybe the crazy codger was right.

I've had some weird bouts of synchronicity or at least perceived synchronicity lately. It just makes the world seem like a smaller place.

Two weeks before my band plays at the Kinetic Playground for the Pixies aftershow, and I can't stop talking about it.

My perceived radicalism at DePaul I believe is helping me make more friends than enemies. I had my first real outing with people from the DePaul School of Public Service last night and it was a blast. Some really fun chaps. It was nice to go out and do something after class than just go back home like school is a job.

No comments: