Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pioneer To The Falls


I find myself taking walks at night anywhere between 2 to 4 a.m. Chicago is such a different city at that time of night.

I was walking down Pulaski the other night and a guy started talking to me, and I couldn't understand what he was saying. I finally understood he was telling me he had some "grass" and wanted to know if I wanted any. This man got quite upset when I said no, and I continued my walk. This guy followed me for almost two blocks afterwards until he finally got bored following me I guess.

I've been wondering lately if Ian Curtis exists in some plane somewhere? If Ian Curtis does exist somewhere what's he doing?

I think I'm starting to become more reclusive. I don't know if I fear it or embrace it. I haven't called friends back lately and I don't want to. I find interaction more and more of a burden lately. There aresome people though that I still enjoy interactiong with. I always get more reclusive in winter, and every year I tell myself I won't.

I've started writing a book. I don't know if anyone will ever read it, but I'm still writing it. The protaganist's name is Daniel Dust.

1 comment:

Nick said...

I'll read your book. :)