Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Holidaze

The older I get the more and more I don't care and don't really like Christmas. Christmas is just such a superficial time of year, when you're suppose to spend time with people you don't talk to all year. I just feel akward when I go "back home" anymore. I'm going home to Michigan for Christmas and I'm not looking foward to it at all!!

I was back in Michigan the last couple days, but thankfully my band has a show tomorrow night so I'm back in Chicago for the next couple days.

Am I the only one who can't for the 'holiday season' to be over?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doing nothing, stuck in the mud, just pumping the blood.
The water level's getting low, something ugly's going to show.

If only I could touch you, I guess you'd be alarmed.
If only I could touch you, I don't mean you no harm.

If only I could touch you, like the wind can touch the sail,
If only I could touch you, now that all my words have failed.
Flotsam still afloat,
Jetsam thrown out of the boat.

No comments: