Sunday, March 22, 2009

This Is My Nightmare

"Houses iced in whitewash guard a pale shore-line
Cornered by the cactus and the pine.
Here I wander where sweet sage and strange herbs grow
Down a sun-baked crumpled stony road.

Dusty wheels leaning rusting in the sun;
Snuff brown walls where Spanish lizards run.
Here I'm shadowed by a dragon fig tree's fan
Ringed by ants and musing over man."


Another weekend come and gone. I took a large dose of tramadol last night and then drank some beer which did not make a good result. I can't say I'd recommend what I did to most people.

I almost had some Psilocybin Mushrooms this weekend, but it didn't happen and I'm not disappointed really. I wasn't in the right mental framework to have a psyedelic experience right now.

I had a friend of mine refer to me as a writer. That was quite comforting since I usually refer to myself as a wanna be writer, and he said to me that I am a writer and not a wanna be.

I've had some strange days recently, but in a good and not in a bad way.

I suggest the movie "The Go-Getter" to anyone looking for something different to watch, it is an interesting film.

No comments: