Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This Is Not 'Nam There Are Rules

Has the whole world gone crazy?

That is a question asked by the character Walter Sobchak played by John Goodman in the film The Big Lebowski. I find myself asking the same question.

I don't think there is anything wrong in rejecting society and rejecting the norms presented by society.

I don't like the term alternative lifestyle. What is it an alternative to? Being a greed oriented uninspired uncreative ignorant moron, well hell yes I want the alternative to that. Why are alternatives seen as bad or weird?

People need to become more open-minded and more accepting.

Ron Paul says America is ruled by Soft-Facism (aka Corporatism)and I tend to agree.

1 comment:

T said...

The only values that a person or a society has are the ones that are bought into. "Rejecting" common values simply means you're freethinking--living a life guided by self-chosen values. You're living your own life, not the life society thinks you should live. If only everyone could experience that kind of freedom!