Monday, June 29, 2009

Flotsam & Jetsam

Another weekend war gone and past.

Played at The Subterranean last night. The show went really well, and sounded great, but the only drawback was the crowd was not as large I had hoped. We did impress those we had not heard us before, and our friends who came out said it was definitely our best show as a band. All in all it was a good experience.

I worked like mad this Friday and Saturday, but made some bank which I'm still getting use to having a good chunk of change in my pocket again.

I was reading today Vampire Weekend is in the studio, and I can't wait to hear their new album which is suppose to come out this fall.

July is already here, and in the summer is in full bloom in Chicago. I'm hoping to be moving to Logan Square soon, but we'll see what happens. All you can expect is the unexpected.

"I need perspective."
- Peter Gabriel

No comments: