Sunday, May 24, 2009

Saved The Day

Thursday night I was homeless for a few hours, it was quite an interesting experience.

I don't have too many friends left, maybe it's time to make new friends?

Everytime I get down, or something that appears to be bad happens to me music is there to pick me up.

I am so lucky to have music in my life, and I'm even more lucky to be a musician. People can rip on me and say whatever they want about me as a person, but no one can ever take away my musical ability and the ability of happiness I can give through music. It is really quite the blessing to be an artist, I wish more people expressed their creativity through the arts.

I don't know what I ever did to receive the criticism I've gotten, but not only don't I think I deserve it I just don't give a shit that it exists.

I feel that the future is mine to be had and no one can stop me, though I'm sure many will try.

The World has a way of working itself out.

Music: Saves The Day - "Anywhere With You"

No comments: