Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Am I Michael Cera?

In about the past two years I've had close to probably 20 people tell me I look like Michael Cera and I'm not kidding about that number. Michael Cera is probably most famous for portraying George Michael Bluth on the tv show Arrested Development and for playing Paulie Bleaker in Juno plus being in Superbad and Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.

I was in New York this past September and had a girl even tell me that I "acted" like him. Even though I wore brown sweatshirts, walked funny, occasionally get akwardly nervous, and had medium length brown hair long before anyone knew who Michael Cera was.

In the past three days, three new people have told me I looked like him, one girl told me we looked like twins no less. So I guess I'll ask the question and do I really look like Michael Cera? Even though I will say all the Michael Cera comparison has been kind of flattering though I would prefer to not be told I 'act' like someone else. It's better than high school though when people said I looked like Luke Skywalker, yuck.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: