Thursday, February 19, 2009

Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Mountain

Eric Holder the first African American Attorney General today stated that America is a country of cowards when it comes to race. I strongly disagree with Eric Holder, if America was a country of racial cowards, he wouldn't be attorney general because Barry Obama would not be president. I literally just saw that on CNN 10 seconds and say something about it.

Anyway...

I am not happy with what the government is doing in regards to almost everything.

Obama was elected to bring change and I still wish him the best, but Tim Geithner is a piece of Wall Street Shit. He is a liar and a wolf. Geithner was formally the head of the New York Fed, and is part of the business machine that caused this recession and I'm leaning towards calling it a depression. Geithner should be fired immediately, and I question Obama's commitment to change by appointing him. Geithner is the federal reserve and the banking powers bitch boy, and he'll come crawling to suck their slime anytime they tell him to. I can't wait for the sequels to the bailout that Geithner is already suggesting.

I think the Bailouts are a huge mistake. The stimulus package is costing almost $800 Billion, this money is getting created out of thin air. Who is really benefiting from all this? It is the Federal Reserve Bank. They are borrowing this stimulus to the U.S. gov't at 6% interest rate, that is absolutely ridiculous! It's going to cost $900 Million dollars a year in interest to pay off this Stimulus Package, and that interest money goes to the federal reserve. Where is that money going to come from. We are pretty much to a point where we have fucked ourselves. We need a total reformation of this economy and of this government. Lets not forget while Tim Geithner was the head of the New York Fed last fall it was him and Ben Bernacke who suggested to Henry Paulson to do the Bush Bailout. It didn't do shit, and it just made the Federal Reserve and the bankers who run that bank a lot of money at taxpayer expense.

It is suppose to be a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. That is gone in America today. It is now a government of the economic elite, by the lawyers, and for the bankers. We are nothing more than mince meat to feed to the dogs. I really don't think the people who make the important decisions give a shit about the majority of the American people and the problems we face. To define a little more, Obama is not making important decisions, it's his puppetmasters the Democratic Party, the democrats more menacing siblings the Republican Party, and the goddam bankers who make the important decisions.

For me the root cause of all of the current problems going on in the America today stem from two things:

1. The Federal Reseve System

2. Our retched public education system

I find myself in times like these when I'm full of rage I think about leaving this shark tank we call America and living elsewhere. My problem is, I become full of rage because I see my America being tainted and disfigured, and I want America to be prosperous, but what can one do? I'm tired of these fat aristocrats making my beautiful country ugly and disfigured.

I wish I had something good to say about the government and the current state of America, instead of always criticizing it, but I can only say how I feel and what I see going on in America today.

My mom and my aunt both got laid off today from their respective jobs. I remember as a kid when my mom didn't have to work and stayed home and life was good, and now it's a point where she has to work to just stay afloat and is now afraid of sinking.

I want my house in the mountains. I want my cabin in Oregon or Northern Colorado and just get drunk, throw massive parties, connect to nature without billboards, freeways, and wal-marts, and just go crazy and be human. I want to live in America and not be stressed out anymore. Can I have all my civil rights now.

No comments: